The Marketing Intern position is designed for business undergraduates looking to gain experience in the management or marketing field. This internship is flexible and will require about 16 hours a week, most of which may be done remotely. As makeup artist professionals, we work with a variety of clients and perform various types of projects, so flexibilty is KEY for this position.
* Assists with administrative duties, including but not limited to appointment scheduling, responding to phone / emails, writing contracts, and other administrative functions as assigned.
* Assists with updating media lists and other corresponding databases and provide data output.
* Coordinates events and wedding schedules, assists on these events. In addition, conducts appropriate follow-up when instructed.
* Supports content needs for website, social media, and other communications.
* Professionalism around high profile clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Service Mindset, with willingness and ability to act quickly and effectively to ensure immediate and lasting customer satisfaction.
* Energetic and enthusiastic, with passion to form new ideas to boost our online presence.
* Social Media knowledge
* Strong organizational, communication, and teamwork skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal skills.
* Uniform required and provided for events.